Wagoner County OK Homepage

Farm Sales, Tax Permits

Farm Sales

Applying for and Renewing Applications for Agricultural Sales Tax Exemption Permits

Agriculture Exemption cards are issued by the Oklahoma Tax Commission. Applications are now available on the Oklahoma Tax Commission website. For your convenience, we have provided detailed instructions to assist you in the application process. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 918-485-2367, or come by our office and we will be glad to offer our assistance.

Application for Agriculture Exemption Permit

In order to process this application you will be required to upload the following

  • If you are farming for profit, you will be required to upload a copy of your 1040F or form 4835
  • If you are a start up farming operation, you will be required to upload your 3 year business plan
  • If you are an FFA or 4-H student, you will be required to upload the documentation provided from your school
  • If you are a medical marijuana grower, you will be required to upload your OMMA permit

Steps for Signing up for an Agriculture Exemption Card

  • Go to the Oklahoma Tax Commission website
  • Click on the link OkTap
  • Click on Login/Register here
  • Click on Apply for Agriculture Exemption
  • Type in 'Wagoner' for the County
  • Select request type (if your card has been expired for 2 years or longer, select 'New' request)
  • For renewals, it is required to use the same social security Number on applicant's previous Ag Exemption card
  • Enter permit number (if less than 6 digits, you must had zero's to the front of the permit number to equal 6 digits)
  • Select individual or business (business requires FEIN#)
  • Enter name information (DBA is the name that you want printed on the Ag card)
  • Enter phone number and address information
    If applicant doesn't have the address to the farming location, you must enter Section-Township-Range
  • Click Ok
    Electronically sign application
  • Print application
  • Click Submit and the application will be transmitted to the Oklahoma Tax Commission for processing Print confirmation number

If approved, you will receive your Ag Exemption card in the mail within 2 to 4 weeks. If you do not receive your card, please call OTC at 405-522-5385

  1. Wagoner County OK Homepage

  1. 307 E Cherokee Street Wagoner, OK 74467

  1. Phone: 918-485-2216

Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow