Wagoner County OK Homepage

County Service System


All permits are to be submitted through the County Service System. Permits are no longer submitted by email or mail. All builders, trades, developers, and utilities must submit individual permits and create accounts.

View the instructions (PDF) for creating an account and applying for a permit in the County Service System (CSS).

View Required Building Permit Documents

For Trades Submitting Permits in Support of a Building Permit

The parent building permit must be submitted first, and the permit number must be provided by the builder to complete your permit.

Questions can be directed to 918-485-8123.

  1. Wagoner County OK Homepage

  1. 307 E Cherokee Street Wagoner, OK 74467

  1. Phone: 918-485-2216

Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow