Wagoner County OK Homepage


Small Claims

Nicky Lacy

  • Small claims suits may be brought for amounts in controversy not exceeding $6000.
  • Forms to initiate a small claims action are available in the court clerk's office or on line
  • Filing fees must be paid at the time of filing.
  • Small claims cases are set for hearing approximately 30 days after filing.


Donnetta Gibbs

  • Suits for the recovery of real or personal property and/or money and other civil action.
  • Filing fees must be paid at the time of filing.
  • There are limited forms available in the civil division.

Domestic Issues

  • Requirements for filing an uncontested (waiver) divorce: 3-Petitions, 3-Entry of Appearance and Waiver, 3-Decrees of Dissolution of Marriage.
  • There are no forms available in the family relations division. These forms may be obtained from an attorney or other public sources within Wagoner County.
  • Waivers must have been signed, acknowledged, and filed at least one day after filing the Petition.
  • License to Perform Marriage Ceremonies
    • By law, those performing marriage ceremonies in the State of Oklahoma must record their credentials with the Court Clerk's Office. Ministers who live outside Oklahoma who desire to perform a marriage ceremony in our State also must file their credentials with the Court Clerk prior to conducting the service.

Note for Filing

Filing fees must be paid at the time of filing.


  • Probate of estate forms are filed in the Court Clerk's office.
  • Judicial determination of death forms are filed in the Court Clerk's office.
  • Guardianship of a person who is incompetent or for a minor child are considered confidential. Only the attorneys of record, the guardian, or the ward may review the file without a court order.
  • Adoptions are confidential and require a court order to access, except for adoption records that have not been finalized which may be reviewed by the attorney for the Petitioners. No Information is given over the telephone. Once a Final Decree has been filed, records may not be accessed without a court order.
  • All mental health records are confidential. A court order is required to access mental health records.

Criminal & Traffic

Kimberly Weese, Department Head

  • Posting of bonds: Court Clerk's office at the Wagoner County Courthouse.
  • Cash only is accepted for cash bonds.
  • For bond and jail information, please call Wagoner County Sheriff's Department at 918-485-3124.
  1. Wagoner County OK Homepage

  1. 307 E Cherokee Street Wagoner, OK 74467

  1. Phone: 918-485-2216

Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow