Wagoner County OK Homepage

Victim Restitution Program

Restitution Recovery Form (PDF)

Sometimes victims will suffer monetary loss, medical expenses, or property damage due to a crime. Should that happen to you, we will advocate on your behalf and ask the judge to hold the defendant accountable for restitution. It is important that you alert your Assistant District Attorney and/or Victim Advocate as soon as possible so that you may complete a restitution request form. Keep copies of all estimates, bills, or statements and provide these to your Assistant District Attorney and/or Victim Advocate.

The Victim Restitution Program collects restitution ordered in court for victims of misdemeanor and felony criminal cases. The dollar amount is determined by claims submitted by the victim to our victim witness coordinators and in court the amount is agreed upon by all involved parties. This information is forwarded to our division and we start the collection process according to the court order.

Instructions for Defendants Ordered to Pay (Victim) Restitution

If you have been ordered to pay (victim) restitution through the District Attorney's Office, please remit payments by way of a cashier's check, money order, or credit card. Credit card payments may be made in person at our office, at Allpaid (use pay location code 9446), or by calling 888-604-7888 and using pay location code 9446. Please verify that all money orders and cashier's checks are completely filled out with name, address, and date of birth to ensure that payments are applied accurately. Contact our office with any questions or concerns at 918-456-6649.

  1. Wagoner County OK Homepage

  1. 307 E Cherokee Street Wagoner, OK 74467

  1. Phone: 918-485-2216

Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow