Wagoner County OK Homepage
If I get damaged in a disaster I will not seek FEMA aid.

I understand your sentiment and admire your willingness to take care of your own affairs. However, the law is that you comply with floodplain regulations.

Show All Answers

1. Is my property in the floodplain?
2. What do I need to do if I'm placing a mobile home in a floodplain?
3. I'm building a new home in the floodplain, how much more money is it going to cost to be in compliance?
4. I’ve lived here all of my life and it’s never flooded, the maps must be wrong?
5. I can’t afford the extra cost of raising my home or relocating my home to meet regulations.
6. I don’t need to buy flood insurance because I don’t have a mortgage, so why do I have to be in compliance?
7. If I get damaged in a disaster I will not seek FEMA aid.
8. I don’t want the government telling me what I can and can’t do with my own property!
  1. Wagoner County OK Homepage

  1. 307 E Cherokee Street Wagoner, OK 74467

  1. Phone: 918-485-2216

Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow