Wagoner County OK Homepage
What are our inspection/building requirements?

Wagoner County has adopted the International Building Code for residential development in Wagoner County. We have some rules of thumb on the back of the building permit.

Show All Answers

1. What are our inspection/building requirements?
2. When completing a re-zoning application, do I have to complete a 300-foot radius mailing? I know that no one lives within 300 feet of my property.
  1. Wagoner County OK Homepage

  1. 307 E Cherokee Street Wagoner, OK 74467

  1. Phone: 918-485-2216

Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow