Wagoner County OK Homepage
How do we collect child support?

The easiest way to collect child support is to deduct it from the non-custodial parent's paycheck. We receive the money from the employer and send it out. This is called an income assignment and requires an income withholding order.

If payments are missed, our goal is to get a monthly repayment plan toward the past-due support in addition to any current support owed.

Show All Answers

1. Who is eligible for our services?
2. How do we collect child support?
  1. Wagoner County OK Homepage

  1. 307 E Cherokee Street Wagoner, OK 74467

  1. Phone: 918-485-2216

Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow